Join the Booster Club!
To contact the MHS Booster club email them at email@example.com
Dear Manteo High School Sponsors:
Our athletic programs need your support for this season! The MHS Athletic Booster Club is ready for another year of Manteo Redskins Athletics! All athletic programs & cheerleaders benefit from volunteered time and financial gifts.
We are increasing Marketing of our Sponsorships! Please take time and review our NEW tiered structure:
• We are adding a Plantinum Booster level which includes a 3×6 Color Mesh Banner in our Baseball
• We will continue to print & display 3’x6’ Color weather proof Mesh Banners to ALL GOLD sponsors on
fence at Track yearlong for Football, Soccer, Softball and Track meets.
• Auto entry into Boosters membership for ALL sponsors $300 Club and up!
• Signage in Gym for all Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze Sponsors!
The 300 Club is a great opportunity for anyone with Students who play sports! The $300 gets you 2 passes into ALL home sport games in the regular season and pays for itself! If you have any questions concerning our organization, sponsorships or want to simply volunteer time, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR go to our Facebook Page: Manteo High School Redskins Athletic Booster Club.
Again, thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to seeing you at one of the Manteo High
School sporting events. GO REDSKINS!!
Jed Dixon Tres Midgett
* Please note that there is an additional charge of $50.00 for your custom colored logos at the Football Gate.
The Team Behind the Team!!
The MHS Booster Club offers support to the school and the 21 athletic teams at Manteo High School. We strongly believe quality athletic programs enrich the high school educational experience for all MHS students. The MHS Booster Club relies heavily on the dedication and hard work of parent volunteers to help raise money and run events. There are many different fundraisers throughout the year.
What We Do
- Assist with fundraising opportunities
- Help manage and distribute funds
- Promote attendance and spirit at athletic events
- Provide community and parent oriented assistance to the Athletic Department
- Promote awareness of the important relationship between successes in Academics and Athletics
- Advocate for Redskin Athletics in the community
- Provide a forum for discussions about athletic programs and related issues
- Provide funding to support quality interscholastic athletic programs
- Provide athletic scholarships for students in need
- Increase community and student support for athletic programs
Through our efforts of the Booster Club the funds raised are used to purchase essential items crucial to the success of our athletic department.
Booster Club Presidents: Tres Midgett and Jed Dixon
Booster Club Treasurer: Mary Berry
Booster Club Secretary: Jennifer McCallum