Join the MHS Athletics Booster Club!
To contact the MHS Athletic Booster club email them at email@example.com
As we move into our 2021/2022 athletic seasons, our programs need your support more
than ever! All of our athletic teams and our cheerleaders benefit from the financial support and
volunteer support you provide. The MHS Athletic Booster Club needs your support. This new
world we find ourselves in has necessitated changes to our supporter program. However, we still
want to provide financial support to our athletes.
We are hopeful that this year will be the “new normal” and we will all be able to be back
in the stands rooting for our Sk1ns! In light of that, we have attached our sponsorship levels for
this year. Please consider joining the Athletic Boosters in supporting the many athletic teams at
If you have any questions concerning our organization, donation opportunities or want to
simply volunteer time, please feel free to call me @ 252 269 7810
Again, thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to seeing you at one
of the Manteo High School sporting events!
The Team Behind the Team!!
The MHS Booster Club offers support to the school and the 21 athletic teams at Manteo High School. We strongly believe quality athletic programs enrich the high school educational experience for all MHS students. The MHS Booster Club relies heavily on the dedication and hard work of parent volunteers to help raise money and run events. There are many different fundraisers throughout the year.
What We Do
- Assist with fundraising opportunities
- Help manage and distribute funds
- Promote attendance and spirit at athletic events
- Provide community and parent oriented assistance to the Athletic Department
- Promote awareness of the important relationship between successes in Academics and Athletics
- Advocate for Redskin Athletics in the community
- Provide a forum for discussions about athletic programs and related issues
- Provide funding to support quality interscholastic athletic programs
- Provide athletic scholarships for students in need
- Increase community and student support for athletic programs
Through our efforts of the Booster Club the funds raised are used to purchase essential items crucial to the success of our athletic department.
Booster Club President: Jed Dixon
Booster Club Treasurer: Mary Berry
Booster Club Secretary: Jennifer Moxley