In order to participate in athletics here at Manteo High School you must register through our Rank One program. Click HERE to go to the Dare County Schools/Rank One page. When you go to this link, instructions on how to proceed will be visible.
If you do not currently have insurance you must purchase insurance through the school. To do this follow this link. http://www.k12studentinsurance.com. Click Here for instructions on how to purchase insurance from this website. Click Here to view insurance plan coverage and information
Manteo High School Athletic Registration
In order to be eligible to participate in a Fall, Winter, or Spring sport at MHS, you must meet the following criteria:
-Have completed our online Rank One registration Rank One Registration Click Here (one time per school year, see above)
-Have passed 6 out of 8 units (AB courses count as 1 and semester courses count as 2) for previous semester (must pass 3 courses if enrolled in only 3). Must also meet academic promotional standards
Below are Instructions on how to use Rank One
Rank One Instructions
|To access the online forms, click the “Proceed to Online Forms” button below.|
• If you have previously created an account, you may sign in and complete the forms. If you have not previously created an account, you may click on the “New to Rank One:? Create New Account” button and create one using your personal email address. If you do not want to create an account, click “Continue as Guest”.
• Click on the form name and fill out the information requested.
• You must have your student ID number available as it is required on the form.
• To sign the document click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down, this will allow you to create an “Electronic Signature”. If you make a mistake and need to start over, click on the refresh icon next to the signature box.
• Once you have filled out all of the information you will have the opportunity to print the document.
• If you are completing the forms using an account, you can check the status of each form submitted by logging into your account. If you are completing the forms without an account, you will receive a confirmation email once the document has been received by the athletic department.